Name : SHAFI
Designation : Assistant Professor (Arabic)
Department : Dept. of Arabic, University College
Address : Thankayathil House. (PO)Vadakkangara, (Via)Mankada,
Malappuram. (Pin) 679324.
No. : 9544661855
E mail : email@example.com
Date of Birth : 02-12-1981
Date of Joining : 14-08-2014
specialization : Arabic Language &
- S.S.L.C., Kerala Board
of Public Examinations, March 1997, 44 %, III Class.
Preliminary, University of Calicut, April2000, I Class.
- B.A. Afzal-ul-Ulama,
University of Calicut, April 2003, I Class.
- M.A. Arabic, University
of Calicut, September 2005, I class with Distinction(II Rank).
- P.G Dissertation (“AMAMAL ARSH OF NAJEEB MAHFOOZ’’ A CRITICAL STUDY)
- M Phil Dissertation(“QATHIL HAMZA OF NAJEEB KEELANI’’ A CRITICAL STUDY)
- Govt. L.P.School Maniyamkad,Kuttippuram,Malappuram as Part Time Junior
language Teacher LP (Arabic),from 19-06-2008 to 02-11-2009
- Govt. Mappila U.P.School,BP
Angadi,Tirur, Malappuram as Full Time Junior
language Teacher LP (Arabic),from 02-11-2009 to 03-06-2010
- Govt. L.P.School Oorakam Melmuri, Vengara, Malappuram as Fulltime Junior language Teacher LP (Arabic), from
03-06-2010 to 13-08-2014.
- The Indic Studies in Medieval Period, National Seminar on The Indic Studies in Arabic: Origin & Development, Govt. College Malappuram, 1 January 2015.
SEMINARS / WORKSHOP ORGANIZED
- National Seminar on Arabic Language and Literature in Kerala: Evolution & Challenges, Department of Arabic, University College, Thiruvananthapuram, January 5-6, 2016
- National Seminar on Contemporary Arab Theatre 18/12/2014, Dept. of Arabic, University College